As a Mum (and Dad) are your deepest fears:
- worry you do not give them enough time or love?
- worry they want to spend more time with others?
- regret your mistakes with your kids?
- that you will stuff it up?
- having your children hate you for something you’ve done wrong?
- that your children will get hurt or be left out?
- want to protect them from everything?
- that they will miss out?
- want to keep your kids close, keep them safe?
- fear they are going to die?
- afraid they may offend someone?
- embarrass you with their poor behaviour?
- will they forgive you for your mistakes?
Are you deepest aspirations for your children:
- be everything you weren’t when you were a child
- want them to be confident
- to be really happy
- believe in themselves
- loved and accepted for who they are
- have self esteem, self worth, believe they are beautiful
- do whatever they want to do
- want them to be friends with you when they are adults
- genuinely happy with what they do
- find a life purpose
- honest with themselves
- kind to themselves and others
- compassionate and empathetic
- empowered adults
If any of this fits for you, I can help you.
Parenting is the greatest self development journey. It is all about letting go and learning more about yourself than you ever imagined! A parent said to me recently “I was patient until I had kids!”. Is that familiar to you? I help parents move from surviving to thriving as parents, teaching you how to empower your children to thrive in a rapidly changing world. How? Emotional intelligence is the key!! Our emotions are a vital part of our daily life but we often do not know much about them and how to deal with them.
What to do now:
- Firstly, sign up to my weekly parenting tips. I will send them to your inbox each week to help you focus on great parenting. Click here to register.
- Secondly, review which group program is revelant to you. What is your level of investment? Are you wanting to connect with like-minded parents? If so, Tuning in to Kids™ parenting program is for you. Register your interest and I will send you details of how you can participate.
- Thirdly, consider working with me privately one-on-one via phone, Skype or face-to-face to work through any areas of improvement that you want to develop.