Are you looking for a program that builds on your parenting skills?
Do you ever wonder how can I be a better parent?
Are emotions challenging for you?
Tuning in to Kids™ Emotional Intelligence Parenting is for you.
Emotional intelligence is a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Learn how YOU can teach YOUR child the skills they need to master their OWN emotions
Tuning in to Kids™ is a fantastic 6 week evidence based program developed by Melbourne University’s Mindful Centre by Sophie Havighurst and Ann Harley for parents of children between the ages of 3 and 8. It is Emotional Intelligence Parenting at its best. You can learn a great set of skills and strategies to empower your children and allow them to thrive!
Come to this exclusive six session group program for parents of 3 – 8 year olds and meet other parents and share ideas about raising kids.
“I love the immediate results I have been getting with my kids, and I feel so much more empowered as a parent. I feel I now have the tools to help coach and help my children not only grow into well balanced kids but to thrive as adults. Anne is a great teacher and I would highly recommend her.” Karen L, mother of 2.
Children with higher emotional intelligence:
- have greater success with making and keeping friends
- have better concentration at school
- are more able to calm down when upset or angry
tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
When: Day & evening sessions available
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Monday nights from Oct 23 – Dec 4th 2017 8-10pm Face-to-face Footscray
Can’t get to Melbourne for the program or have babysitting restrictions? No worries, Online version of the program now launched!!
Dates for 2017
- Monday nights from Feb 6- Mar 13th 2017 8-10pm LIVE ONLINE version
- Thursday afternoons Feb 9 – Mar 17th 2017 12-2pm LIVE ONLINE version
- Monday nights May 8 – June 19th 8-10pm LIVE ONLINE version
- Monday nights Sep 5 – Oct 16th 8-10pm LIVE ONLINE version
Investment: $297 per person or $447 per couple. Early bird discount may apply, up to $50 off if you book before one month for starting.
Bookings close: August 24th, 2017
Contact: Anne Hubbard